[time-nuts] online manual for Fluke / Philips PM 5192 synthesizer / function generator

Graham planophore at aei.ca
Sun Sep 8 15:47:21 UTC 2013

time nuts is my goto place for quick answers because we seem to be such
a wide based and eclectic bunch.

After some searching and turning up very little, does anyone know where
I might find online a manual for the Fluke / Philips PM 5192
sysnthesizer / function generator.

I recently picked one up and have been able to play around and get it to
do some tricks but it sure would be nice learn more, especially some of
how-to with respect to remote programming via gpib.

cheers, Graham ve3gtc