[time-nuts] A day gone awry...

George Dubovsky n4ua.va at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 20:47:21 UTC 2013

Ed,

I can't remember where I ran across it, but a fellow preached a principle
he called "The Conservation of Bustedness". He posited that you can't have
everything working all at once: if you fix the counter, the generator
breaks; if you fix the generator, the dishwasher goes on the fritz; fix the
dishwasher, and the car won't start - you get the picture... ;-)

73,

geo - n4ua