[time-nuts] 82357B GPIB USB from China

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Tue Sep 10 14:41:50 UTC 2013

I bought one of these but have not yet gotten it to work on Linux.  I tried with gpib_linux for awhile, but shelved it to go back to work on my GPSDO PLL project.   I managed to get as far as a working gpib_config command, but the software doesn't seem to actually be sending data through the adapter.  I also loaded up Scientific Linux in a virtualbox and downloaded NI's software.  But, the learning curve was just too steep for what time I was willing to invest in it.  I'll get back to it in a month or two.

Bob - AE6RV