[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Tue Sep 10 16:07:54 UTC 2013

Dave wrote:

>Also how do I set the time constant, I can't find it anywhere except
>if I do the &a command but it resets back to 100s with a new start.

Does the TC not get saved when you "save to EPROM"?  It does with a
Thunderbolt.

Also, a number of people have expressed confusion with making LH
display parameters "stick" from one session to the next.  Learn the
power of the "slash" commands!  Many LH parameters can be pre-set at
launch using slash ("/") commands passed to LH in the launch
command.  (LH can also read a configuration or ".ini" file for these
parameters, but I have not tried this.)

If you look at the index you get when you hit <Spacebar>, one of the
choices will be to view the slash commands.  (You can also use the
slash commands while LH is running, but they will not be saved.  For
that, you need to pass them to LH at each launch, either in the
launch command or in a configuration file.)

Best regards,

Charles