[time-nuts] GPS choices.

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Tue Sep 10 17:19:49 UTC 2013

I'm interested in this board, too.  In fact I have one, but I don't have the tools setup to attempt to measure the accuracy of this statement from the datasheet:  "High accuracy 1-PPS timing support for Timing Applications (10ns jitter)".  What exactly does that mean?  Does it mean that the 1PPS is accurate to within +/- 10ns, or just that the jitter superimposed over their unstated accuracy figure is 10ns?  They give a position accuracy of 1.8 meters.  That's about 6ns, I think.  So, have they just rounded the 6ns up to 10 and called it good?

Bob - AE6RV

Paul, I was talking about: