[time-nuts] Lightning Strike Site

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Wed Sep 11 03:17:48 UTC 2013

John,

I'm 'late' to this thread as well but I find it very interesting.

In the aviation arena, there are 'storm scopes' that use NDB
(non-directional beacon) technology to establish the direction and spectral
analysis technology to establish the distance (based on the assumption that
the 'lightning strike' is an 'impulse' function and different levels of
attenuation of the frequencies generated) to a 'static crash'.

How does yours work?

Joe