[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

mc235960 mc235960 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 15:42:23 UTC 2013

I am tempted to use the monty python exhortation "Start again"

If I am reading your screen shots correctly the 01:51:57 UTC shot is before the antenna move and the 14:02:03 one after the move.
HOWEVER, both shots show the same saved position. That is certainly not going to be optimal. You should let it survey again.

Mike