[time-nuts] TBolt temperature sensor

Arthur Dent golgarfrincham at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 00:20:07 UTC 2013

>Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
>Wed Sep 11 12:24:51 EDT 2013
>"With all that discussion about the old temperature sensor in the TBolt no longer being available,..."

Actually I've bought all mine on Ebay and they are still available from the same seller plus
others have some of the old revisions as well. It looks like the seller I used has over 500
units left. These are Rev C2 chips. The 3rd line of characters on the chip end with "C2".
The Rev "D" will work as well but do not use the Rev "E" chips because that's where the
problem started to appear. Check:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140376728803

Item # 120552309518 appear to be Rev C2 chips as well.

-Arthur