[time-nuts] ThunderBolt Display - Update

Orin Eman orin.eman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 16:27:00 UTC 2013

My test for this kind of thing is: "Would it be OK if a frequent
contributor to the list had posted the same information?".  I.e. is the
information of interest to the list?  In this case, I'd say yes and I have
no problem with it being posted here.  If he posted the same information
every week, it would be a different matter.  Then it would be looking
mighty spammy.

This product?  I looked at it and decided it was too expensive for my
taste.  I'll stick with LH.

As for removing anyone from an email list - pointless IMO.  The really
obnoxious ones come right back with a different email address and you end
up playing a game of whack-a-mole.  If you don't want to hear from this
guy, just set up a filter to trash his emails.