[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Fri Sep 13 01:50:35 UTC 2013

Well, I was in HD tonight and 100' is $25.  Otherwise they had a roll of 500' for around $50.  Nothing in between.  You have to realize nothing out here in the boonies comes easy.  I only need maybe 150' and actually the 3 pieces of 50' I have are not that old.  We'll see what happens.  Right now it seems to be working  a little better with the antenna on the kitchen vent.  I don't know what I'd do with 500'.

Dave