[time-nuts] FE-5680A Voltage?

Orin Eman orin.eman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 02:40:39 UTC 2013

Yes, my reading of the datasheet was the same.  18V in would be fine for
15V output.  My concern would be how noisy the output would be.  I have 9
of the from China ebay boards here (gave one to my boss to play with).  I
should wire one up and take a look.  At any rate, I think a turn or two of
the output wires through a ferrite bead would be in order.  The data sheet
shows a secondary filter of 3uH/180uF as well which I'd certainly want to
use to feed a 5680A.  Shouldn't do any harm, might do some good.

Orin.