[time-nuts] HP3048 RMB software

John Seamons jks at jks.com
Fri Sep 13 17:12:20 UTC 2013

On Sep 13, 2013, at 6:03 AM, David Hooke wrote:

> Does anyone have a secret stash of the RMB A.03.0x version?

I don't have that. But what I do have that might be of interest to someone is the source code (BASIC) for the older 3047A system (11740A/35601A). I have uploaded it to KO4BB (give Didier a while to move it to the correct directory before you can look at it). I had originally intended to port that code to a more modern controller running instrument basic, but alas that it yet another unfinished project.