[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Sat Sep 14 18:59:57 UTC 2013

If it's on the top of the antenna mast, it should only rotate around the mast, which may be 4" at most. I can stabalize the mast a bit with a outrigger at the bottom which I've been meaning to do for years.  The pipe from the chimney is 1" thick wall, so there isn't much wind effect there, I forget what the mast is, whatever fit in the Alliance rotator.  It survived Sandy which brought down a huge oak on the roof and whacked the very end director of the 2M beam and bent one side down.   If you're interested http://s251.photobucket.com/user/DogTi/library/Tree?sort=4&page=1

Thanks, yeah I always get messed up with decimals and powers of 10, especially when they flip from + to -, unless I work with them all the time, plus I've got old age brain rot.  It ain't what it used to be.

I'm doing a precision survey now.

Dave