[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Sun Sep 15 14:32:16 UTC 2013

The only other place I can put it would be about 100' to the south on the fence line, and unfortunately it's so steep, I've lost about 30' altitude there already.  So the farther away I get from the house to a clearer location, the lower it gets; in about 200 yards it drops 200' to Buck Run. And I think that's a loosing proposition.

I'll see if I can't get someone to help and install it on the rotating mast in line with the pipe and install the lower outrigger which will minimize the leveraged wind displacement.  Anyone nearby?  I can trade some UHF/VHF Spectras for help with the work.  I've got a few other things like mobile antennas that I can loose.  I may call up the local ARC.  I'm just real fearful of standing on that chimney any more, I don't mind walking around on the 4/12 part of the roof.

Almost 1/2 way through the SP command.

Dave