[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

Lee Mushel herbert3 at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 16 02:25:47 UTC 2013

Don,

Thanks for the suggestion!   I have no doubt that you are correct and
especially so at the moment of any "strike" or discharge.   But these rods
cover an area approximately 200 by 500 ft. and I don't find heavy cable
"practical!"  Feedline varies from the RG-58 you would expect to 7/8 inch
Andrew (350').

Lee