[time-nuts] FE-5680A Loop Lock Indicator

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Sat Sep 21 16:53:54 UTC 2013

There is a problem introduced if you sink too much current off the lock pin.
An LED draws enough current to cause the issue, I think to do with not going into lock or PPS output.
If I could just remember what the issue is...

Anyway, this guy has it nailed:  http://www.ka7oei.com/10_MHz_Rubidium_FE-5680A.html

Except, the ones that I have that need a +5V supply are programmable. Go figure..

--marki