[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Sat Sep 21 20:31:20 UTC 2013

I did a bit of sleuthing today about my dBc numbers.  Looks like my best numbers happened (47.2 and 44.7) when the antenna was on the shortest piece of feed line, maybe 30',  right above my room but well under the canopy of trees.  Highest dBc I get now is in the low 40's with 150' of feed and the antenna in the clear for the most part.

Also when I do the S A S thing, I never see any blue areas which should be in the >40 dBc and I see that number (40-42) all the time with the green sat numbers.  What is going on here?

Dave