[time-nuts] Reflections and Low Phase Noise

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sat Sep 21 22:37:32 UTC 2013

Tom,

Don't forget the 'stand-by' generator to keep that pump running.

If you have natural gas and can 'plant' a propane tank in the ground, you
can get an automatic transfer, dual fuel, generator with an automatic
transfer switch to power the entire house and automatically put the
generator and transfer switch through its paces on a weekly basis.

If you do this, all you will need to 'back-up' the CS standards and other
'time-nut' related equipment is a battery that will last about 10 minutes at
the most.

Good luck.

Joe