[time-nuts] JL LC_XO Performance

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Sun Sep 22 06:12:12 UTC 2013

Said,

I did not know this was the case as outlined in the article:

Jackson Lab offers an extremely small (0.97″ x 0.97″), low-power (0.5 W)
GPSDO module called ‘LC_XO’
[4<http://www.jackson-labs.com/index.php/products/lc_xo>].
The LC_XO is available as TCXO or more stable OCXO version. *It is
electrically identical to the module populated on the eval board.*

Thanks,
John