[time-nuts] HP5061B Beam Tubes

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Sep 23 21:55:42 UTC 2013

Hi

What the "exemption" allows you to do is to ship it at all via Fed Ex or UPS. If you read through it, the mandatory employee  training and certification requirement is in the pdf. As soon as your local FedEx guy sees the big yellow stickers, things get complicated. Getting the 5071 shipped was a *major* hassle.

Bob