[time-nuts] Clock Driver Design

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Thu Sep 26 21:05:50 UTC 2013

Tom,

If you are building your own board - I have used this part:

SN74LVC1G125  - Single Bus Buffer Gate with 3-State Output

and it is suitable for the job.  I have measured the performance of the
logic family - and what I observed follows what is in the spec sheets from
TI.  I did not officially record
my measurements as I didn't do the testing on precision, calibrated
equipment.  But I did do all testing at 10MHz and I did also look at the
1PPS signal of course.

I have used other parts in this logic family from TI and have had good
results at these frequencies.

73's,
John
AJ6BC