[time-nuts] CBT designation and usage?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 18:57:29 UTC 2013

OK here is my humble version of cheap $125 at a hamfest. Thats what I
picked up my dead 5061 0 tube life for. (Though the dead tube was a guess
at the time.) OK you get what you pay for. Fact is the xtal oscillator was
worth it kind of.
The hours I spent experiment and learning truly were priceless. At least
now I have a real hands on clue about Cs references.
I seem to recall 5071s in the $10K range.
Regards
Paul.