[time-nuts] new GPSDO kit

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 02:17:08 UTC 2014

What will these cost?  They will be great for lots and lots of uses but the
price determine how that are used.

I can buy a 84x48 pixel graphic display for $2.80 shipped.  (see ebay
201039107368)
and it is very easy to add one of these to a project.

I'm kind of stuck on an input device,  a 12 key phone type pad would be
good or maybe a rotary shaft encoder with push to click shaft.   But maybe
just four tiny buttons is enough.

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 6:11 PM, Mark Sims <holrum at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Check out the semi-Arduino + OLED LCD that Sparkfun will be selling
> soon...  it's tiny, fairly cheap,  and can run on 3.3 to 18 volts.  Looks
> like it will be very useful for a lot of small projects.  Unfortunately,
> the OLED does not appear to have a touch screen.
> https://www.sparkfun.com/news/1445

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California