[time-nuts] Acam TDC's

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Mon Apr 7 12:51:54 UTC 2014

I looked into one of the high end units for a project. From what I
recall, the resolution was high. The problem for me was the continuous
throughput was not there. I was looking at making around 30 to 40
million measurements per second. As I recall, it it could burst at that,
but not sustain it.

The biggest problem was the sales guy didn't really know all of the
technical specs, and was unable to really explain what the device was
and was not capable of. The technical guys couldn't be contacted directly...

Dan