[time-nuts] Adafruit (MT3339) problems today

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Apr 10 22:46:54 UTC 2014

Hi Jim,

Could you give me a bit more information on using WAAS?  I disabled "gpsd" and then ran the command (gpsctl -x "PMTK301,2" /dev/ttyS1) which I thought would enable WAAS, but xgps shows that PRN51 is not in use.  At least I think that PRN51 should show active with WAAS enabled.  But I am totally clueless about this.  In 2000 words or less, what am I missing?  =)  Sometimes I wonder if gpsd is meddling with things and causing me problems, in spite of their stated goal of non-interference.

Bob