[time-nuts] ARM boards for low-cost GPSDOs

Scott Newell newell+timenuts at n5tnl.com
Thu Apr 10 23:47:42 UTC 2014

At 04:38 PM 4/10/2014, Hal Murray wrote:

>Does anybody have a favorite low-cost ARM board?  I'm looking for a simple

I'm using one of the TI Tiva C series Launchpads for my ovenized PC
xtal project. ~$13, 80 MHz Cortex M4F (f=floating point), 256 kB
flash, 32kB ram, 12 bit ADCs, 32 bit timers (some can be split into
16 bit, some can chain to 64 bit).

http://www.ti.com/ww/en/launchpad/launchpads-tivac-ek-tm4c123gxl.html#tabs

I like it a lot (but I've not done much with it, certainly nothing
exciting with the timers), but those STM32 discovery boards sound
*really* nice, too.

--
newell  N5TNL