[time-nuts] ARM boards for low-cost GPSDOs

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 01:23:18 UTC 2014

Chris
Thats what I am saying the compute power is amazing even with arduinos.
I find it crazy to trip over limitations when this technology is available.
So yes I hope to use the STM board to solve the WWVB BPSK issue. At $21 its
a so what for me $ wise at least. I purchased 3 just because they do appear
pretty handy. The same with the launchpads. Now I went out to the TI site
and they have additional launch pad eval kits. All on nice boards just like
the STM evals.

Hope this helps Hal who started the thread.
I have said enough and on to that old Forth code.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL