[time-nuts] First success with very simple GPSDO

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 00:59:59 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 2:51 PM, Hal Murray <hmurray at megapathdsl.net> wrote:

> Unless the CPU is doing something complicated (like serving web pages), you
> can do the whole thing without any interrupts.  Just use a polling loop
> that
> checks the ready-now? status for all the things the CPU has to do.

I'm still looking for an example code that uses a capture register on an
Arduino.
I see how to access it from software but not the part about an external
signal causing a timer capture.

I think I read this was on page 125 of "the documentation" but there is
LOTs of documentation and data sheets and version of each.

I just got a couple small LCD graphic panels from China.  Free shipping got
them here is just a few days.  Cost $2.60 each. They should make for a nice
status display.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California