[time-nuts] GPS antenna in silicon/RTV encapsulation

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:41:52 UTC 2014

Actually I used a home canning type wide mouth mason jar.    I thought
about a fish bowl but there are not threads for mounting.   Then I got
smarter and spend $29 on a real timing antenna and it''s been on the roof
for years.  The "jar on a stick" works but has very poor WAF.

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Jim Lux <jimlux at earthlink.net> wrote:

> On 4/15/14, 11:02 AM, EWKehren at aol.com wrote:
>
>> The Gerber Baby Food Jar at Wall Mart $ 0.49
>>
>>  Is there a particular kind of food that works best? Perhaps strained
> prunes has the best regularity?

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California