[time-nuts] OCXO Solutions Based on IHR Technology

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 19:12:49 UTC 2014

Hi anonymous,

While I have not read the article yet and look forward to doing so, this is not exactly new technology.

It is what allows our LC-XO GPSDO to have only about 0.2W difference between the TCXO and OCXO versions. Our FireFly-1A has been using this technology in the OCXO since 2007...

Bye,
Said

Sent from my iPad