[time-nuts] Measuring the accurcy of a wrist watch

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Sat Apr 19 08:33:47 UTC 2014

I too tried that and equally failed even with 52dB gain.  I suspect that
part of the trick is how the piezo is mounted: Quite possibly if mounted in
a circular form held only at the edges, with the watch crown touching the
centre it might be more sensitive than if the centre is clamped to the watch
with the edges free?

Regards,
David Partridge