[time-nuts] Measuring the accurcy of a wrist watch

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 18:37:42 UTC 2014

Industry doesn't use microphones.  It's piezo pickups or inductive pickups
(coils) for things like tuning fork movements in accutrons.   For quartz
they use probes.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f6/watch-timing-microphone-646148.html

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 11:12 AM, Chris Albertson <albertson.chris at gmail.com