[time-nuts] First success with very simple, very low cost GPSDO, under $8

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:29:35 UTC 2014

Good afternoon very interested in the work you are doing with the STM board.
As I mentioned far earlier in this thread I am attempting to use it to
correct the BPSK WWVB signal here. Initial thoughts were using FORTH to
program the STM board.
Very curious what you are using as examples.
My experience in FORTH is from many years ago and have done very poorly at
C. But this may be the case to have something of interest to actually do.
In either language.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL