[time-nuts] BPSK Processing (was First success with very simple, very low cost GPSDO, under $8)

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 23:35:38 UTC 2014

I just changed the thread title to "BPSK Processing"

If you are having problems with the software what you need to do is start
working on it in an easier environment.  That would be some IDE like
Eclipse on a standard desktop or notebook computer.    You can feed your
software made-up test data from a text file and send output to the screen.
  Get this working first them move to the target hardware.    If you write
in C there is better chance of (1) getting help and (2) finding a library
to do most of what you want.

But start here by listing (post to this thread) exactly what you expect to
see as input and what output you'd like to generate.  Seeing real numbers
rather then some daulitative description is the first step.

Post code examples and ask for advice.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California