[time-nuts] HP Z3805A GPSDO Oven Heater Voltages

Henry Hallam henry at pericynthion.org
Thu Apr 24 22:31:32 UTC 2014

John,

I have a similar unit (probably from the same seller), advertised as
an Z3805A upgraded to the features of 58503A, whatever that is
supposed to mean.

Mine also does not get warm on top, though it appears to be providing
a decent 10 MHz output and indicates GPS lock.  This is the best
reference in the lab at the moment so I can't truly speak to the
stability of the output.

Thanks for the heads-up that the outer oven is not being turned on by
the CPU.  I haven't opened up the case yet but will do so as soon as
my order of round tuits arrives :)

Henry