[time-nuts] Symmetricom chip scale atomic clock

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 05:59:37 UTC 2014

Bringing a product as revolutionary as the CSAC at such a low price point is an amazing feat. It would be great if a product launch this innovative could go flawlessly but that is seldom the case. Problems are inevitable, but what defines a company in my humble opinion is how they address a problem if/when it does occur. Microsemi is showing class and professionalism in the way they are addressing this "Sudden Failure" issue. I am sure the exact problem will be isolated and resolved soon, and would have full confidence purchasing today knowing Microsemi 's outstanding staff and their commitment to customers. Thanks all at Microsemi for keeping the Time-Nuts in the loop.
Good Luck;
Thomas Knox