[time-nuts] Low SNR GPS reception and cheap LNAs

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Apr 25 16:52:42 UTC 2014

On Fri, 25 Apr 2014 12:21:04 -0400 (EDT)
GandalfG8 at aol.com wrote:

> Coincidentally, I came across this earlier today when looking for  some
> MMIC data, perhaps it might be worth a look?...........
>
> http://lna4all.blogspot.co.uk/

Now that's almost perfect! Only two modifications and it does what i need
it to do! Thanks a lot!

			Attila Kinali

--
I pity people who can't find laughter or at least some bit of amusement in
the little doings of the day. I believe I could find something ridiculous