[time-nuts] CMOS level difference for LTC6957-3 and AD9852

Robert LaJeunesse rlajeunesse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 25 18:00:26 UTC 2014

AD was comparing apples and oranges. The LTC6957-3 has CMOS outputs, which go from 0.2V to Vdd-0.3V (with a 3mA load). Perhaps they were looking at the LTC6957-1 which is LVPECL and would have a rather small swing. The LTC6957-3 should drive the AD9852 if its requirements are as noted below.

Bob LaJeunesse