[time-nuts] 74HCT9046A Max. Operating Frequency

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 12:45:55 UTC 2014

I suspect the TCXO might not have enough range because fundamentally the
VCTCXO are only 10ppm range and your AES3 source could well be much further
off unless it is being run from a better master clock than a TCXO. +/-50ppm
is the hope for pro-grade AES3 streams. I think AES5 is aiming towards
clock rates in the 10ppm ballpark.