[time-nuts] How are iPhones' clocks set under LTE?

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:09:33 UTC 2014

For informational purposes I will show what I use to compare with my stock Iphone.  It is an app called emerald time.  Screenshot at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zt6tjrsylrrtrc3/2014-08-04%2008.06.02.png

You can set it up to sync with you own ntp server.  I think. You can just spot check it.

I have never done a rigorous analysis but it appears to be within 1.5s or better most of the time.

Doc

Sent from mobile