[time-nuts] Tektronix TM500 extender cable kit

James Tucker james.d.tucker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:56:51 UTC 2014

Mark;
Could you describe your design a bit more? E.g.,
1) There are connectors at both ends of those cables; what are your socket
provisions for the module end?
2) Do you use 0.1" 40-pin headers at both ends, or some other form of
termination?

BTW, I'd be interested in some, as well, depending on design.

JimT

Sent from *my* galaxy (Nexus).