[time-nuts] Tektronix TM500 extender cable kit

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 00:22:17 UTC 2014

You are right thats why I am thinking about 2.
On the ribbon cable discussion I do agree ribbon cable can be fragile
unless solidly tied down then they are pretty stable.
An approach I have used in building extenders for R&S sig gens that use
Euro boards is the same stranded wire type for all pins. Granted all the
same color but you can get pre-cut lengths and the wires much heavier gauge
as you would want in an extender.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL