[time-nuts] Worlds first time code generator and ultimate decoder

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Mon Aug 11 16:17:56 UTC 2014

The issue of the recording stylus apparently moving backward along the time
axis shouldn't be a mystery to anyone who remembers the old Brush (brand
name) galvanic chart recorders.  The pen tip moved in an arc rather than
rectilinear and for slow paper movement the graph appeared to move backward
in time.  I have no idea exactly how virtual stylus works in decoding these
recordings but it seems possible that they could account for the recording
stylus being moved in an arc rather than a straight line.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com