[time-nuts] HP5370 extender cards?

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Thu Aug 14 17:10:21 UTC 2014

Just a few thoughts

The 5370A/B had a few extenders designed just for it, see page 1-7

Service Board                             05370-60014 Not an extender but
added it to be complete
Extender Board   30 Pin X2          5060-0049    This is a generic HP
extender
Extender Board   22 Pin X2          5060-0620    Ditto
Extender Board   For A22            05370-60074
Extender Board   For A7              05370-00076 A generic 6 Pin X2 is
shown as a sub
Extender Board   for A9-A17        05370-60075 Digital section
Extender Board   for A18-A21      05370-60077 Analog section

Long ago by mistake I passed up on a 5370 service kit, don't know what is
unique about these boards

-pete