[time-nuts] HP5370 extender cards?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 01:06:25 UTC 2014

Yes,  can ship world wide.  Not sure what the postage will be,  but should not be too bad.

I'm leaning towards a 3 card set as the standard.  Two of the 36 pin extenders and one of the 44 pin.  There are a couple of other misc boards in the machine with different pin counts (oscillator,  oscillator power,  oscillator buffer) but those three should be able to handle most of the work.   If you really needed to extend the 30 pin oscillator or buffer cards,  you could hack up a 36 pin card.

I got my other projects' boards in from China today.  They look good.  Now to get the TM500 and 5370 boards on order.