[time-nuts] Cutler NAA on 24.0kHz....

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 00:57:38 UTC 2014

Did check NAA and its banging into Boston. Had to put 40 db anttenuator
inline to make it reasonable. Using the wwvb antenna. Most likely would do
just fine with 6 ft of wire. Ok only had 4 ft of wire and its there. Could
really use 10-12ft. :-) So maybe my fillings won't pick it up.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL