[time-nuts] Cutler NAA on 24.0kHz....

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 14:24:56 UTC 2014

Ken
At least last night NAA was running just fine using a fluke 207 and 4 ft of
wire.
The antenna is behind a metal rack that shields it in NAAs direction. I did
that test out of curiosity.

Granted its 2 MW but then again the antenna is at best 50% efficient.
Who knows maybe they have sections of the antenna down for maintenance.
Regards
Paul