[time-nuts] Ublox neo-7M GPS

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 23:53:32 UTC 2014

I recall when the LEA-M8F was announced that they mentioned a VCTCXO and
maybe I wrongly assumed that they used it for sawtooth correction they also
mention ability to control in addition an external OCXO. I previously
suggested  using saw tooth correction information to tune a TCXO but that would
require a  GPS module with sawtooth information and than it would be simpler
to just use a  PIC and delay chip. Still do not understand why no one took me
up on the offer  of chips and PCB. I guess time nuts like to talk about it
but not fix it. How  many receivers are out there.
Bert Kehren.

In a message dated 8/19/2014 5:51:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,