[time-nuts] Ublox neo-7M GPS

Jason Ball jason at ball.net
Wed Aug 20 00:31:47 UTC 2014

I have a dozen ublox max-7's on hand and should have suitable PCB's
for the analysis in a couple of days.  Unfortunately I don't have the
analyser, the test kit is currently limited to a HP5834A recently
calibrated to Rb and  a 100MHz DSO so probably not what your looking
for.

Let me know if I can help though.

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Ed Palmer <ed_palmer at sasktel.net> wrote:
> Does anyone have a neo-7M and an HP 5371A or a 5372A Analyzer?  Use the
> Histogram Time Interval function to measure a block of samples. That will
> show the length of the samples with a resolution of 200 ps.  That's what I
> did a couple of years ago when I analyzed the Navsync CW-12 with the old and
> new firmware.

Teach your kids Science, or somebody else will :/

jason at ball.net
vk2vjb at google.com
callsign: vk2vjb