[time-nuts] EFC info on Trimble 34310-T OXCO

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Aug 22 21:38:24 UTC 2014

Hi

All of the OCXO’s in the GPSDO’s pull 100’s (or more) times the pull of a Rb. The firmware that they have on that board for the OCXO is going to need some serious tweaks to get it to work properly with an Rb. The GPSTM is not as tweak friendly (no filter changes allowed) as some of the other GPSDO’s.

Bob